Ion exchange for water purification is an ion-exchange process for removing ionized constituents from water.
Deionization (DI) beads exchange either hydrogen ions for cations, or hydroxyl ions for anions. The hydrogen ion from the cation exchanger unites with the hydroxyl ion of the anion exchanger to form pure water.
These deionizer resin may be packaged in separate bed exchangers with separate units for the cation and anion exchange beds. Or, they may be packaged in mixed bed exchangers containing a mixture of both types of resins. This last configuration enables more efficient ion removal and provides higher water resistivity values.
Lanlang offers cation resin, anion resin and ready to use mixed bed resin.
1. Raw material selection: Our material suppliers are selected strictly from top manufacturers of the industry. Materials pass strict Quality Control.
2. Production Management: Modernized and Advanced machines and proficient engineers.
We strictly control the materials input ratio, reaction time, temperature, and acid concentration from different stages, all of which are key factors to produce the quality resins.
3. Safe packaging: Common packages and packages customization available.
Wood pallet quality
• Firm, dry and fumigated wood material
• Standard size 1.1*1.1m (or customization)
• Space between two layers easy for forklift loading and unloading work
Lanlang, established in 2005, has a professional team engaged in the research, development, production, sale, and service of water filtration medias, could be your reliable and stable supplier of kinds of resin products.
Contact us for detaild data sheet and more information!