Lanlang sugar decolorization resin is a macroporous, high capacity, Type I strong base anion resin that has exceptional physical stability, excellent resistance to osmotic shock, and very good organic fouling resistance.
It is ideally suited for cane sugar decolorization, offering advantages.
· Maximum decolorization efficiency due to the macroporous structure
· Reduced rinsing requirements and sweetwater evaporation costs due to the uniform particle size distribution
· Ready for installation without backwashing
· Less frequent regeneration due to the high capacity
· Potential OPEX savings Applications
· Cane sugar decolorization
In many countries white sugar for the production of soft drinks is expensive and/or difficult to purchase. On the other hand, slightly coloured sugar generally produced from cane is much less expensive and easier to find. In this case the color has to be removed to meet the required specification. The most economical process is to use specific ion exchange resins to remove these colour bodies.
Strong base anion, Type I
Tan, opaque, spherical beads
Ionic Form as Shipped
Total Exchange Capacity
≥ 1.0 eq/L (Cl− form)
Water Retention Capacity
58.0 – 64.0% (Cl− form)
Whole Uncracked Beads
Welcome to contact us! Whether you select a current product or seek engineering assistance, Lanlang is here offering satisfied services to you!