• There are five types of organic removal resin:
– Polyacrylic Macroporous SB Anion
– Polyacrylic gel WB Anion
– Polystyrenic Highly Macroporous Type 1 SB Anion
– Polystyrenic Highly Macroporous WB Anion
– Polystyrenic (high moisture) Gel Type 1 SB Anion
• All resins specially designed as resins to act as pretreatment to a demineralisation plant / anion exchanger Their total capacity is too low to act as a conventional anion resin, the existing functional groups change the water quality (HCO3 capacity- Chloride leakage (attention with existing plants with degassifiers).
• Some sites do not like to deal with the caustic in the effluent and hence you also see brine only organic scavengers usually employing 250-300 g/l NaCl regen levels.
– When not using caustic soda in the regenerant then this favours using the Polyacrylic Macroporous SBA Resin.
• Scavengers are normally regenerated with a mixture of brine (NaCl) and Caustic Soda (NaOH). Typical regen conditions 150 g/l NaCl with 30-35 g/l NaOH applied as a 10% brine
Package & Delivery:
Lanlang has a professional team specialized in organic removal resin, so welcome to contact us with your questions.