1. Photocatalytic degradation materials: The photocatalytic technology and silver ion antibacterial technology are used to combine nano zinc oxide and nano titanium oxide materials, and silver ions are added to achieve antibacterial function.
2. Super-adsorbed mineral materials: The ultra-microporous properties of environmental mineral materials are used as the framework, and materials such as tourmaline, zeolite, silica, calcium oxide and the like are processed.
3. Rare Earth Gold Antibacterial Material: It is made of rare earth metal mixed with other materials and solidified into the microporous structure of environmental mineral materials - formed by far infrared baking and submicron coating technology.
1. Antibacterial function of Lanlang microporous antibacterial ball
The microporous antibacterial ball is characterized by the microporosity of the sphere, which causes the inorganic antibacterial agent to be dispersed in the entire sphere surface and inside the micropores, forming numerous effective antibacterial points. When the sphere is in contact with water, the water will enter. According to the contact antibacterial principle, the spherical micropores can greatly enhance the antibacterial effect. It is estimated that the microporous antibacterial ball increases the antibacterial contact point by nearly 10,000 times compared with the ordinary silver ion antibacterial ball, so the microporous antibacterial ball has Good antibacterial performance and long effective time. The microporous antibacterial ball was tested by the National Building Materials Industry Environmental Monitoring Center, and the product had a kill rate of over 95% for E. coli and Staphylococcus aureus (24 hours).
2. Lanlang microporous antibacterial ball water purification function
The microporous antibacterial ball has a specific surface area of up to 500 m 2 /g. As the water flows through the microporous sphere, the water enters the micropore spheres and pores. The microporous sphere can adsorb organic matter and microorganisms such as residual chlorine in the water, and at the same time replace the heavy metal ions in the water to remove heavy metal ions. The microporous antibacterial ball has remarkable adsorption properties for various heavy metal ions, bacteria, nitrite and organic residual chlorine. Its adsorptivity is characterized by a porous and sponge-like structure, a large specific surface area, and a strong adsorption capacity for molecules with higher polarity such as CO2 and NH4+. In addition to the adsorption and purification function of its own micropores, the microporous antibacterial ball can also exchange with heavy metal ions in water to achieve a double purification effect.