Potassium Ceramic Mineral Balls

Potassium Mineral Ceramic Balls configure composite materials from a variety of natural mineral tourmaline stone, kaolin, through more than 800 ℃ high temperature sintering. Mineral ball restores your tap water to a clean, great-tasting, mineralized and alkalized state, using the power of natural material instead of chemicals.Your water will great-tasting, mineralized alkaline water that helps your body stay pH-balanced and healthy. A great way to keep the entire family healthy.
Chat Now

Product Details

Potassium ceramic mineral balls is a functional media for water treatment.

The functions of it is:

1. Mineral release: H2SiO3,K, Ca, Na, Mg, Zn, Se, Sr

2. Alkaline correction: pH 7.0

You can see this mineral balls are full of natural minerals which are good for our body.

Calcium and magnesium are the first mineral elements in water, and they are also two essential constant elements in the human body. During this time, calcium accounts for 15% -20% of the total body. 99% of it will be concentrated in bones and teeth. It is the main component of human bones. The other 1% is widely distributed in soft tissue cells and blood; One of the constant elements. 70% will be concentrated in the bones and become a constituent of bone salt. In human physiology, biochemistry, and innovation, the stability of the concentration of calcium and magnesium ions in the intracellular and external fluids is inseparable.

For the detailed information about this product,welcome to contact us!

We have over 15 years experience in the water filtration media products.


Hot Tags: potassium ceramic mineral balls, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, customized, wholesale, discount, price, pricelist, quotation, free sample, made in China


You Might Also Like